One Day Arc Flash Refresher Course
For a limited time, we will be offering a
One Day Arc Flash Refresher
Electronically Interactive to maximize learning and retention
Onsite Only - Unlimited attendees - One Price - NO PER STUDENT PRICING
Register during the month of February to get the BEST PRICE...
This type of training has to be done every 3 years.
OSHA will NOT accept online or web based training. (NFPA 70E 110.2.A.4)
1. Electrical Hazards and Basic Electrical Safety Concepts
2. Approach Boundaries for Shock and Arc Flash Hazards
3. Choosing and Inspecting Personal Protective Equipment
4. Establishing an Electrically Safe Work Condition
5. Working on Energized Conductors and Circuit Parts
6. Guidelines for Common Electrical Tasks
A Pre Test and Post Test will be given for your employee training records.
One rate for all attendees
NOTE: NO CLASSROOM MATERIALS WILL BE GIVEN - STUDENTS FURNISH THEIR OWN PADS AND PENS
****Not Avaiable in Alaska and Hawaii****